DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33khzj/global_fruit) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Global Fruit Powders Report 2014 - Comprehensive Analysis of Trends in the Global Fruit Powders Market Including Long-term Forecasts" to their offering.
The Global Fruit Powders Report for 2014 comprises of data tables and supporting text providing information at a global regional and country level. The report is compiled from extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers on the ground'. Comprising of 65 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews plus a global summary the Global Fruit Powders Report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends in the fruit powders category worldwide.
- Global fruit powders consumption continued to dip in 2013 continuing a trend that began in 2012
- Low calorie products fell faster than the overall market due to concerns over artificial ingredients
- Latin America remained the main center of consumption heavily supported by Argentina Brazil and Mexico
- The Global Fruit Powders Report 2014 provides a detailed analysis of the Fruit Powders market with global regional and individual country data including forecasts to 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Fruit Powders Summary
- Category Profile
- Key Facts 2013
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33khzj/global_fruit
Source: Canadean Ltd