DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhf4vh/global_sports) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Global Sports Drinks Report 2014 - Comprehensive Analysis of Trends in the Global Sports Drinks Market Including Long-term Forecasts" to their offering.
The Global Sports Drinks Report for 2014 comprises of data tables and supporting text providing information at a global regional and country level. The report is compiled from extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers on the ground'. Comprising of 78 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews plus a global summary the Global Sports Drinks Report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends in the sports drinks category worldwide.
- Sports drinks continued to edge forwards but exhibited slower progress than in 2012 due to on-going contracting demand in West Europe
- West Europe saw consumption fall by 5% due to big losses in Italy and Spain
- North America continued to attract the largest volume of sports drinks but Asia reduced the gap between the two regions
- The Global Sports Drinks Report 2014 provides a detailed analysis of the global sports drinks market with global regional and individual country data including forecasts to 2017.
Reasons To Buy
The Global Soft drinks series provides an essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide. in-depth methodology provides consistent reliable data which has been researched and built upwards by specialist researchers on the ground'.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Sports Drinks Summary
- Africa Sports Drinks
- Sports Drinks Category Profile
- Sports Drinks Key Facts 2013
- Sports Drinks Commentary
- Sports Drinks Data Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhf4vh/global_sports
Source: Canadean Ltd