DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/th33mg/market_focus) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Confectionery Sector in Turkey" to their offering.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Turkish Confectionery sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
- Urbanization and product innovations will influence consumption of Confectionery products in Turkey
- Companies can leverage low cost of production and Turkey's strategic location
- Indulgence and the search for Better Value for Money are driving consumption in the Confectionery market
- Fun & Enjoyment and Personal Space & Time are other trends influencing consumption behavior in the Confectionery market
Rising consumption of Chocolate will drive changes in packaging demand
The Chocolate category will continue to hold the largest share of the Turkish Confectionery market. Turkey is one of the fastest-growing countries among emerging economies and is the sixteenth largest economy globally. With a large young population base and rising disposable income the consumption of Confectionery products is increasing in Turkey.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Confectionery sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Macro economic analysis
Overview - consumption habits
- Overall value - volume analysis
- Value - volume analysis by categories
Market share analysis
- Leading retailers
Key distribution formats by categories
- Key packaging material and type
Top packaging closures and outers
Leading Players With Market Share
- Data Appendix and Summary Methodology
- ETI Group
- Yildiz Holding A.S
- Perfetti Van Melle
- Barry Callebaut
- Carrefour Turkey
- Tesco Kipa
- Metro Group
- Mondelez International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/th33mg/market_focus