DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6p7w5/consumer_and) has announced the addition of a new report "Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in Netherlands" to their offering.
This report brings together market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Prepared Meals sector in the Netherlands. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Prepared Meals categories and their packaging.
- The foreseen economic recovery is likely to impact consumer spending in the Netherlands which will drive moderate growth in the Prepared Meals market.
- Ready Meals is the largest category by value and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2013-2018.
- Prepared Meals products in the Netherlands have high private label penetration as a result of value seeking nature of price conscious Dutch consumers.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Prepared Meals market in the Netherlands
Rising health concerns due to an aging population and increasing
obesity rates will drive the growth of Prepared Meals products with
Economic recovery following the recession will drive higher growth in the Prepared Meals market during 2013-2018 compared to the historic period. With the increasing busy lifestyles convenience plays an important role in consumer's product choices in the Netherlands which is driving growth of Prepared Meals products. Rising health concerns will drive the sales of products with health benefits. Though convenience remains the key consumer concern healthy positioning will help manufacturers to lift sales.
Key Topics Covered:
- Country Context
- Market overview
- Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Company and private label share
- Consumer trends
- Examples of new product development
- Iglo Foods
- Dr. August Oetker
- Albert Heijn
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6p7w5/consumer_and