DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w4mpmc/consumer_and) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in Argentina" to their offering.
This report brings together market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Prepared Meals sector in Argentina. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Prepared Meals categories and their packaging.
- Although the Argentine Prepared Meals market is in its infancy its driven by the large working population and changing lifestyles.
- Ready Meals is the largest category by value whilst Pizza will register the fastest growth during 2013-2018
- Better Value for Money and busy lifestyles are the leading motivational trends driving growth in the market
- Rigid Plastics Tubs are the most commonly used Packaging Materials in the Argentine Prepared Meals Market
Frozen Ready Meals and Pizza are likely to attract a larger number of
The rising preference for convenient meal products that save time in the kitchen will drive the growth of Prepared Meals in Argentina. Ready Meals is the largest category by value while Pizza will register the fastest growth as more consumers prefer to indulgent meals. As occasions for cooking meals at home are expected to decline further there are opportunities for Prepared Meals targeted across age groups.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Argentine Prepared Meals sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Country Context
- Market overview
- Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Company and private label share
- Consumer trends
- Examples of new product development
- Dr. Oetker
- Doña Noly
- Granja Del Sol
- Sibarita (pizza)
- Giacomo Capelettini
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w4mpmc/consumer_and