DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3b9k5/bispecific) has announced the addition of the "Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market, 2014 - 2024" report to their offering.
The 2nd edition of the Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market, 2014-2024 report extensively studies the current and upcoming market of the bispecific antibodies for therapeutic use. This new class of antibody based therapeutics is likely to help target and combat multifactorial diseases through their potential to bind two antigens simultaneously.
The report covers bispecific antibody drugs currently available in the market as well as in various stages of clinical trials. These drugs are being developed for both oncological as well as non-oncological indications. The report highlights various companies which are active in the market and discusses, in detail, the underlying technologies which form the basis of many of the pipeline drugs.
The report also provides short-mid term and long term market forecasts for the period 2014 - 2019 and 2019 - 2024, respectively. We have discussed, in detail, the key drivers behind the growth of this market. The research, analysis and insights presented in this report include the sales of 11 marketed and pipeline bispecific antibodies. Owing to the niche nature of this market, with most products in the pipeline, we have provided three scenarios for our market forecast to add robustness to our model. The conservative, base and optimistic scenarios represent three different tracks of market evolution. The figures mentioned in this report are in USD, unless otherwise specified.
Expecting more FDA and EMA approvals of bispecific antibodies in the coming years, one of the key objectives of this report has been to forecast the bispecific antibody market, currently at a nascent stage, over the course of next ten years.
This is done by analysing
- Molecules in pipeline and drugs approved for marketing across various geographical regions
- Research programs, focused on bispecific antibody therapeutics, of global pharmaceutical companies and recently established start-ups
- Technologies to produce bispecific antibodies
- Development and sales potential based on target consumer segments, expected pricing and the likely adoption rate of the new drugs, some of which are expected to be used for lifecycle management of existing drugs
- Competitive landscape and inherent threats to growth in the short term and long term
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview And Pipeline Of Bispecific Antibodies
5. Current Market And Forecast
6. Technology Platforms
7. Partnerships: Backbone Of The Growing Bispecific Industry
8. Profiles Of Leading Companies
9. Swot Analysis
10. Interview Transcripts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3b9k5/bispecific