DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfmwzc/household) has announced the addition of the "Household Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research into the household insurance industry in the UK, covering the market dynamics, competitive landscape and consumer perspectives through insights and forecasts. It also discusses key products and distribution channels and gives an overview of the leading companies in the category, along with details of strategic initiatives undertaken.
- Household insurance premiums fell in both 2012 and 2013.
- The category has remained profitable despite the decline in premium.
- Rising expenses and shift in distribution model threaten future profitability.
- Direct Line Group remains the largest household insurer as mid-tier companies gain market share.
- Premium growth is expected to settle at 1.2% by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Competitive Landscape
5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6 Deals and News
7 Regulation and Compliance
8 Consumer Perspective
9 Economic Backdrop
10 Company Profiles
11 Statistics Review Period 2009-2013
- Ace European Group Ltd
- Ageas (UK) Ltd
- Aviva Plc
- Axa UK Plc
- Direct Line Insurance Group Plc
- Legal & General Group Plc
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc
- National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society
- Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc
- Zurich Insurance Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfmwzc/household