DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9sn2r/dairy_bric) has announced the addition of the "Dairy: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The BRIC Dairy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC dairy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC dairy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC dairy market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the dairy industry and had a total market value of $80,213.9 million in 2013. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 9.8% over the 2009-13 period.
- Within the dairy industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $29,169.3 million in 2013. This was followed by China, Russia and India with a value of $29,057.7, $16,752.1, and $5,234.8 million, respectively.
- Brazil is expected to lead the dairy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $42,007.5 million in 2018, followed by China, Russia, India with expected values of $41,965.8, $22,445.8 and $7,433.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC dairy market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the BRIC dairy market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC dairy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9sn2r/dairy_bric