DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zpphfm/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Pressure Relief Devices Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"United Kingdom Pressure Relief Devices Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United Kingdom Pressure Relief Devices Therapy market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Pressure Relief Devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. The publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
- Market size data for Pressure Relief Devices market segments Specialty Beds Rental Business, Specialty Beds Sales Business, Mattresses and Mattress Overlays.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Pressure Relief Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Kingdom Pressure Relief Devices.
- Key players covered include Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., ArjoHuntleigh and Invacare Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Pressure Relief Devices Market, United Kingdom
4 Overview of Key Companies in United Kingdom, Pressure Relief Devices Market
5 Pressure Relief Devices Market Pipeline Products
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- Karomed Limited
- Linet spol s.r.o.
- Talley Group Limited
- Sidhil Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zpphfm/united_kingdom