DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptdgjh/country_viewport) has announced the addition of Shift Thought Ltd's new report "Country Viewport: Digital Money in India 2014" to their offering.
After years of anticipation, a fiercely competitive market has now developed, as mobile wallets well and truly launch in India. Mobile operators such as Airtel, Vodafone and Idea now compete with a vast variety of payment providers with even Flipkart expected to shortly enter the fray.
Many factors bode well for India's young population to rapidly adopt digital money services. Highly educated and unafraid to try new things, they most importantly have a real need for payments and financial services.
India has ambitious plans to utilise the spread of low cost mobile services throughout the country, to improve financial inclusion. With a raft of new regulations enabling non-bank entrants, unique identity for its citizens, and USSD services assured for banking services, conditions seem ripe for massive changes in the way people pay.
India hopes to transition towards a non-cash economy, to tackle more fundamental problems of governance. Using the author's knowledge services, learn all about it, at this historic time for digital money services in the country.
- What are the trends in the use of Digital Money in meeting market needs?
- How have regulations changed and what other changes are likely?
- How should you prioritise markets for launch?
- Which are the leading innovations in each market, and what made them successful?
- Which attempts at Digital Money services failed to take off and why?
- How do you get consumers to adopt and stick with your new way of transferring money and making payments?
- How do you make it beyond Year 1, and achieve commercial success?
- How should you prioritise consumer segments?
- What channels must you support?
- Who should you look to partner with in each part of the world, and what if you are competing with them?
- How do you get cash in and out of your digital wallet, what agent network is best for you?
- What is the most effective way of managing regulatory compliance?
- What approach should you take towards branding your services?
- How should you manage personal data, with a win-win approach?
- What technologies should you favour?
- What is the package of services you will need to offer?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptdgjh/country_viewport
Source: Shift Thought Ltd