DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4rvrq/choroidal) has announced the addition of the "Choroidal Neovascularization - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Choroidal Neovascularization, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Choroidal Neovascularization and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from This proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by This team.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Choroidal Neovascularization
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Choroidal Neovascularization pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Affitech A/S
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Genentech, Inc.
- MABLife S.A.S
- Navigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Promedior, Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Resolvyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Valens Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4rvrq/choroidal