DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sl7hqq/oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the "Oil and Gas Business Confidence Report Q4 2014" report to their offering.
Oil and Gas Business Confidence Report Q4 2014 is a new report that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the Oil and Gas industry. This report also examines executive opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its effect on the industry.
It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over October-December 2014. This report provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global Oil and Gas industry over October-December 2014. Furthermore, the survey forecasts projected investment on offshore equipment, procurement budget allocations and the leading suppliers of offshore equipment in the oil and gas industry.
- Overall, 53% of Oil and Gas industry respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 24% state that their current economic conditions are favorable.
- The majority of global Oil and Gas industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both their companies and the industry over October-December 2014.
- Industry respondents from Asia-Pacific expect the highest growth in sales volume in October-December 2014.
- Protecting and growing market share and improving operational efficiency are the most popular priorities by Oil and Gas industry executives operating across all regions.
- The majority of respondents from the Rest of the World are keen to purchase leased offshore equipment.
- Highest percentage of executives from North America and the Rest of the World expect to invest more than US$50 million for equipment purchases in 2014-2015.
- Respondents intend to allocate the biggest part of their procurement budget towards meeting operating expenses in 2014 and 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and sample size
2. Confidence indexes
3. State of the economy
4. Growth prospects and customer confidence
5. Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
6. Organizational outlook and strategy
7. Procurement budget and expenditure outlook
- Afghan Gas Enterprise
- GAIL (India)
- Inter State Gas Systems (China)
- Statoil ASA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sl7hqq/oil_and_gas