DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g2s6rm/chronic) has announced the addition of the "Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
100 companies are cited in this text including:
- Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos S/A
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Advinus Therapeutics Ltd.
- AIM Therapeutics Inc.
- Axikin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Basilea Pharmaceutica AG
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Errant Gene Therapeutics, LLC
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Hydra Biosciences, Inc.
- iCeutica, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Medestea Research & Production S.p.A.
- Novartis AG
- Ockham Biotech Limited
- Pfizer Inc.
- Seoul Pharma
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Zambon Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g2s6rm/chronic