DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3w58nw/forestry) has announced the addition of the "Forestry Machinery Market in Brazil: Business Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report starts with giving brief country profile for Brazil, including general information and main economic indicators.
Further, the report provides in-depth analyses forestry machinery market in the country. It identifies key market players, including major producers, wholesalers and distributing companies. The third chapter is fully devoted to Brazil's forestry machinery market foreign trade. It evaluates volumes and dynamics of imports and exports within the sector in the recent three years.
The last chapter lists all major Brazilian consumers of forestry machinery, as well as provides results of the purchase activity monitoring related to these materials, which is achieved due to keeping track of various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
The aim of this study is to provide a tool which will assist strategy group and the management team specialists in making correct decisions as how to penetrate the Brazil market and how to catch the maximum commercial opportunities in dealing with business partners in this country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. BRAZIL: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. FORESTRY MACHINERY MARKET IN BRAZIL
- Producers of chippers, wood chippers, drum chippers
- Producers of wood shredders
- Producers of pellets press, wood pelleting mills and sawdust pellet mills
3. BRAZIL'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FORESTRY MACHINERY
- Export and import of chippers, wood chippers, drum chippers: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of splitters, wood splitters, hydraulic log splitters: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of wood shredders: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of pellets presses, wood pelleting mills and sawdust pellet mills: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN BRAZIL
5. CONSUMERS OF FORESTRY MACHINERY ON BRAZILIAN MARKET
- Main forestry machinery consumers
- Monitoring of latest purchase requests within the region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3w58nw/forestry