DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlwl49/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends in Energy - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through to the End of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 155 energy companies regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how energy companies currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, mobility, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by the energy companies to purchase technology. Through this survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to energy companies.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT money is being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions energy companies are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify energy companies' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, mobility, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing energy companies' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how energy companies IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how energy companies plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into energy companies' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that energy companies are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing energy companies' decision to select an ICT provider.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
4 Sector-specific trends
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlwl49/ict_investment