DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n282wk/canada_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Canada Oil and Gas Industry Explorations 2014" report to their offering.
The media may be worried about its economic growth, public opinion may be against Alberta's oil sands, and the market may be bearish, but the undeniable fact is that Canada's oil and gas industry remains among the world's leaders. Whether operating from within Canada's borders or utilizing Toronto's status as a preeminent hub for global oil and gas finance, Canadian exploration and production companies drive the global industry in a way that few other nationalities can match.
Featuring exclusive interviews with:
- Alberta Ministry of Energy - The Hon. Ken Hughes, Minister of Energy, Legislative Assembly of Alberta
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) - David Collyer, President
- Toronto Stock Exchange - Monica Rovers, Head of Business Development, Global Energy
- Canaccord Genuity Inc. - David Vankka, Managing Director, Energy Investment Banking
- Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd - Rick Rule, Founder Global Companies
- Connacher Oil and Gas Ltd - Christopher Bloomer, CEO
- Athabasca Oil Corp. - Sveinung Svarte, CEO
- WorleyParsons - Randy Karren, Group Managing Director, Improve
- In-situ Oil Sands Alliance (IOSA) - Patricia Nelson, Vice Chair
Key Topics Covered:
- Thriving In Adversity
- Sparse Capital, Abundant Opportunities
- The Dominant Source
- The Saving Grace
- Engineering And The Environment
- Looking Abroad
- Into The Future
- ATB Financial
- Africa Oil Corp.
- Argent Energy Trust
- Baytex Energy Corp.
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd.
- Bordern Ladner Gervais
- Canaccord Genuity
- Canadian Bank of Imperial Commerce (CIBC)
- Cassels and Grayden LLP
- Condor Petroleum Inc.
- Connacher Oil and Gas Ltd.
- Eaglewood Energy Inc.
- East West Petroleum Corp.
- GLJ Petroleum Consultants
- Golder Associates
- Madalena Ventures Inc.
- Petrominerales Ltd.
- Precision Drilling Corp.
- Rangeland Engineering Ltd.
- Sea Dragon Energy Inc.
- SilverWillow Energy Corp.
- Sprott Global Resource Investments
- Stormont Energy Advisors
- Sureg Energy Inc.
- TMX Group
- Terrace Energy Corp.
- Trinidad Drilling Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n282wk/canada_oil_and