DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wn33c2/identifying_new) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Identifying new opportunities in the Prepared Meals markets and responding to evolving consumer need states" to their offering.
Identifying new opportunities in the Prepared Meals markets and responding to evolving consumer need states provides detailed insight into new opportunities in Prepared Meals in both developing and developed countries. The evolution of consumption habits across the world means both retailers and manufacturers need a renewed understanding of consumer's changing lifestyles and how this will affect their product choices. To do this the report highlights innovative new product development for effectively targeting consumers' most important needs, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on the evolving motivations driving consumption.
- Consumers in the global bottom 50 percentile of global wealth are more likely to turn to Ready Meals than those in the top 50 percentile
- Men are more reliant on convenient offerings than women in developed countries
- Eating occasions are becoming increasingly informal with people more likely to eat on their own or jn combination with other activities
- Consumers are looking for indulging treats that offer moments of escapism
- Sales of premium Ready Meals are increasing as consumers increasingly associate processed food with inferior taste and quality.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction and methodology
- Market value and volume of the global Prepared Meals market
- Demographic analysis of Prepared Meals occasions
- Analysis of the key drivers of Prepared Meals occasions across the globe
- Dr Oetker
- Heston from Waitrose
- Kerry Food
- Lizi's Granola
- Marks and Spencer
- On the Menu
- Old El Paso
- Perween Cooking Secrets
- Rod and Ben's
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wn33c2/identifying_new
Source: Canadean Ltd