OSAKA, Japan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NTT Solmare Corporation announced the launch of the newest title of the games in English, “Shall we date?: Guilty Alice –Finding Love in Wonderland–” from its visual novel dating simulation game series for both iOS and Android devices.
The game Guilty Alice is a visual novel dating simulation game, deeply inspired by the enduring masterpiece of ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’. The story takes place both in the real world and Wonderland, and the game players, as Alice, can experience a fantasy, adventurous love romance with each unique, mysterious and appealing male characters from Wonderland.
-Finding Love in Wonderland-
A girl, the main character, finds herself standing in a defendant’s seat in her strange dream, where is somehow connected to Wonderland. The judge of the trial, the Red Queen suddenly calls the girl ‘Guilty Alice’ as she considers the girl as a guilty criminal. The people in the real world are so called ‘Alice’ in Wonderland, and so she is throughout the story. Alice is ordered to create a Heart, a crystallization of love’s awakening, within one month by the Red Queen, and otherwise she will be executed. In order to create a Heart, the queen prepares some men for Alice. This is the story about a girl of the real world, who stays in her real world during daytime and visits Wonderland in night time, trying to nourish a true love and create a ‘Heart’ with her beloved man.
* Free prologue, which comes with a volume worth reading.
* Pre-paid visual novel dating simulation game for iOS and Android devices, and unlimited times of playing the main story after purchase by each character.
* The game is a visual novel game with a fantasy, adventurous love romance.
* Unique, mysterious male characters, strongly inspired by the characters from ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’.
* Multiple endings for each male character, deeply influenced by the result of Love Meter. The ending episodes can be changed depending on what Alice chooses to act or react in the episodes.
* Many beautifully illustrated graphic art, which is categorized as Japanese comic, anime and manga.
* Prologue is Free.
* Main story is $4.99 (USD) per character
December 1, 2014
Supported OS versions: iOS: 6.0 or later, Android: 2.3 or later
* Android devices: Google Play > search > enter “Guilty Alice”
* iOS devices: App Store > search > enter “Guilty Alice”
* Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.galep
* Apple Store https://itunes.apple.com/app/id934273358?mt=8
Official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHkY-b585E&feature=youtu.be
Official website: http://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
Official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series: https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare
ABOUT NTT Solmare Corporation:
NTT Solmare Corporation in Japan has been releasing many Japanese-style dating sim games, or Otome games, under its dating simulation game brand: “Shall we date?” series.