CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--To celebrate the holiday season, The Cheesecake Factory® is bringing back its popular ‘Slice of Joy’ gift card offer, providing something sweet to gift card purchasers. For every $25 in gift cards purchased, guests will be rewarded with a complimentary slice of cheesecake on a future visit*. The Cheesecake Factory also announces the return of its seasonal Peppermint Bark Cheesecake, a holiday favorite available now in restaurant locations nationwide.
With more than 250 menu selections – all handmade in house with fresh ingredients – and more than 50 legendary cheesecakes and specialty desserts, a gift card from The Cheesecake Factory is the perfect gift for anyone on your holiday gift list. The Cheesecake Factory also wants to reward those who give by offering them the chance to receive. For every $25 gift card purchased through the end of the year, gift-givers will receive a ‘Slice of Joy’ card redeemable for a complimentary slice of cheesecake January 1 through March 29, 2015. The ‘Slice of Joy’ gift card offer is available exclusively at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants and online at www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com.
“There is no better time to thank our guests than during the holiday season,” said David Overton, Founder and CEO of The Cheesecake Factory. “Our annual ‘Slice of Joy’ gift card offer allows us to share a festive gift with guests who give The Cheesecake Factory gift cards to family and friends.”
The Cheesecake Factory’s Peppermint Bark Cheesecake is another festive favorite. A white chocolate cheesecake swirled with chunks of chocolate peppermint bark, topped with white chocolate mousse and sprinkled with chopped peppermint, this delicious dessert is a wonderful addition to any holiday gathering. Individual slices and whole cheesecakes are available at all Cheesecake Factory restaurant locations nationwide.
*Slice of Joy Card Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid only at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and online at www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
- Offer is available in The Cheesecake Factory restaurants only during operating hours through December 31, 2014 and online until 12:00 a.m. PST (3:00 a.m. EST) on December 31, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”).
- $25 Gift Card increments must be purchased in a single transaction to qualify for reward.
- Slice of Joy Card may be redeemed on a future visit to a The Cheesecake Factory restaurant located in the United States (including Puerto Rico) from 1/1/15 - 3/29/15 for one complimentary slice of cheesecake or layer cake. One card per guest, per visit.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Slice of Joy Card has no cash value. One time use only.
- The Cheesecake Factory is not responsible for any inability to purchase Gift Cards during the Promotion Period, regardless of cause, and will not provide rain checks or other 'make goods' in the event of any such inability.
For more information about The Cheesecake Factory, please visit www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheCheesecakeFactory
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cheesecake
Follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/cheesecakefactory
About The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company operates 187 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, including 175 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 11 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. Internationally, eight The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. The Company also operates two bakery production facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC that produce approximately 70 varieties of quality cheesecakes and other baked products. In 2014, the Company was named to Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. To learn more about the Company, visit www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com.