PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ClearVoice (www.clearvoice.com), a content marketing company that powers connections, collaboration and creativity, announced the addition of a workflow solution—a web-based tool used to streamline and scale content management and production processes. The end-to-end content marketing solution enables agencies, content marketers and brand journalists to more effectively organize, create and publish content campaigns.
"It's a bold statement, but we designed and developed ClearVoice to bring much-needed centralization to a brand's content," said ClearVoice co-founder Joe Griffin. "We connect all areas of content strategy, creation and amplification, and offer a solutions and support team to handle custom integrations and managed content services."
"A big step, but really this is just the start of a comprehensive approach to content," added co-founder Jay Swansson. "Our team is also working on the finishing touches of a large, transparent content creator marketplace integrated directly into the workflow."
Producing consistent, engaging content at scale and on budget are among the most common marketer challenges, according to a recent Content Marketing Institute survey. Content teams can mitigate these hurdles by leveraging the ClearVoice platform's built-in tools such as multiple-campaign editorial calendars and real-time communication. The product release features the following enhancements:
- View Management: Review and track content status by day, week and month
- Content Creation: Write stories, insert rich media and collaborate with your team
- Campaign Management: Plan via the integrated calendar tool and view real-time campaign status
- Assignment Management: Dispatch assignments to writers and track progress
- Users & Roles: Manage access across your in-house and external teams
- Persona Management: Create custom audience personas with detailed demographics
- Talent Management: Assemble and track productivity of each team member
- Client Management: Manage multiple brands and various campaigns simultaneously
- Workflow System: Engage in real-time conversations and track revisions via advanced annotations
- System Integration: Request platform customization for any CMS or ERP
- Content Distribution: Package and deliver content for publication
Launched publicly in June 2014, ClearVoice Phase One offered visibility into a comprehensive index of content producers by area of expertise. Subsequent ClearVoice releases will include the ClearVoice marketplace, additional publisher tools and various content amplification options. For more information about the product and to request a complimentary demo, visit www.clearvoice.com.
ClearVoice is a content marketing company that powers connections, collaborations and creativity for the new content economy. With proprietary technology, a network of authoritative content creators and a seasoned team to execute on professional services, ClearVoice propels content marketing campaigns. ClearVoice is a privately held company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. For more information, visit www.clearvoice.com.
Connect with ClearVoice:
The Blog: www.ClearVoice.com/blog