DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jctl8j/africa_and_middle) has announced the addition of the "Africa and Middle East Mobile Data Market to 2015: Mobile Data Users by Application" report to their offering.
"Africa and Middle East Mobile Data Market to 2015: Mobile Data Users by Application" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Africa and Middle East and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
This report offers a concise breakdown of Africa and Middle East operating environment, with both historic data and forecasts to 2015.
The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - data on Africa and Middle East population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Africa and Middle East mobile services penetration covering: Main lines, mobile users, mobile subscriptions by type and mobile data users
- Mobile data users by application - messaging and applications
- Mobile usage by: voice MOU, average monthly SMS and average monthly MMS
- Total mobile revenues including messaging and applications.
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE SERVICES PENETRATION
4 MOBILE DATA USERS BY APPLICATION
5 MOBILE USAGE
6 MOBILE REVENUES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jctl8j/africa_and_middle