DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xlv5f/lte_profit) has announced the addition of the "LTE Profit Mantras 2014-2018 " report to their offering.
Chanting the Innovative Ways of doing Business with LTE, Tariff mechanisms, Mobile Convergence; Overcoming Post-Deployment Challenges; Case Studies on Network Sharing/ Spectral Efficiency/ Interoperability & Roaming; alongwith LTE-Advanced Roadmaps, 2014-2018
LTE Profit Mantras 2014 - 2018 is a tribute to TRL for its unique management vision of endeavouring to deliver what its clientele actually look for - Progressive ARPUs leading towards greater profits via NGN technologies, in particular LTE/ LTE-Advanced. - Analyst Team, TeleResearch Labs
Key Questions answered:
- What are the appropriate LTE deployment, pricing and product positioning models to accomplish profit from shortest turnaround?
- What are the various pre/ post deployment LTE issues operators are facing, and how to work around them?
- What are the mechanisms to optimise LTE CAPEX and OPEX?
- How best to integrate LTE TDD and LTE FDD?
- What are the key global LTE operators' future strategies?
- What should be your right timing for LTE deployment?
- What are the ideal strategies for late LTE entrants?
- What new business models can device makers work upon in collaboration with operators to mass-customise LTE services?
- How can operators in under-developed/ developing economies turn the very disadvantages into their strengths vis-à-vis LTE deployments?
- How best should MNOs handle the device subsidies issue?
- What are the innovative and non-traditional business models for operators to make LTE bundling & branding viral (like various QoS/ value-based offerings etc.)?
- What are our recommendations for effective business collaborations amongst operators and vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Evaluation of LTE Market Potential with Forecasts
Chapter 3: Ideal CAPEX & OPEX Strategies
Chapter 4: Overcoming Post Deployment Challenges
Chapter 5: LTE Business Models & Charging Mechanisms for 2013 - 2018
Chapter 6: Latest update on Key LTE Operators
Chapter 7: Key Findings & Strategic Guidelines
- Etisalat, UAE
- Etisalat's Future Strategies
- KDDI, Japan
- Orange, France
- SingTel, Singapore
- SoftBank, Japan
- Telecom Italia, Italy
- Telefonica, Spain [Telefonica O2, Czech Republic & Telefonica O2, Germany]
- Telstra, Australia
- Ucell, Uzbekistan
- VivaCell-MTS, Armenia
- Vodafone, Germany
- Yota, Russia
- Zain, Saudi Arabia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xlv5f/lte_profit