DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g35mqr/tobacco_global) has announced the addition of the "Tobacco: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Global Tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global tobacco market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global tobacco market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global tobacco market with five year forecasts
Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual
chapters on each country.
- The global tobacco market had total revenues of $838.1bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2009 and 2013.
- Independent retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global tobacco market in 2013, sales through this channel generated $154.6bn, equivalent to 18.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an
anticipated CAGR of 4.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which
is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,055.1bn by the end of
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global tobacco market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global tobacco market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global tobacco market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g35mqr/tobacco_global