DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f27scj/household) has announced the addition of the "Household Products: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Global Household Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global household products
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global household products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key household products market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future
growth prospects of the global household products market with five
- The global household products market had total revenues of $177,577.7m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2009 and 2013.
- The paper products segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $59,960.1m, equivalent to 33.8% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 3.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $208,685.6m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global household products market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global household products market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global household products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global household products market?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f27scj/household