DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9njzr/asiapacific_data) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Data Center Cooling Market - By Solutions, Verticals, Product Type, Cooling Methods & Countries - Trends, Market Shares, Forecasts (2014- 2019)" report to their offering.
Asia Pacific market for internet is growing by leaps and bounds. There has been a huge increase in the number of consumers who have just started using internet. Also the smartphone boom has helped the internet usage. With this huge increase in internet usage, the number of data centres has also increased. Big companies have either opened their data centres in the region or are going to open in the near future.
Little attention has been given so far to the cost of energy used by different IT systems. But with the rising energy costs, enterprises are looking towards those solutions which can help them to save some dollars. The demand for such systems are on the rise and has become one of the driving factors behind the decisions regarding deploying new technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by User Type
5. Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by Cooling Methods
6. Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by Product Type
7. Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by Verticals
8. Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market Segmentation by Country
9. Market Landscape
10. Data Center Cooling Solution Vendors, Market Share and Products and Services, Developments
11. The Challengers
12. Future of Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market
- Schneider Electric
- Green Revolution Cooling
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9njzr/asiapacific_data