DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxpr73/alcoholic_drinks) has announced the addition of the "Alcoholic Drinks: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 alcoholic drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 alcoholic drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks players' G8 operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future
growth prospects of the G8 alcoholic drinks market with five year
- The G8 countries contributed $592,425.7 million in 2013 to the global alcoholic drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $640,165.9 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 1.6% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the alcoholic drinks industry, with market revenues of $186,190.1 million in 2013. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of $78,552.0 and $67,423.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the alcoholic drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $204,314.7 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Germany with expected values of $91,960.7 and $83,949.0 million, respectively.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxpr73/alcoholic_drinks