DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79wq6s/energy) has announced the addition of the "Energy Consumption: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Energy Consumption industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 energy consumption market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 energy consumption market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 energy consumption market with five year forecasts
Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia
and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- The G8 countries contributed $3,070.2 billion in 2013 to the global energy consumption industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,465.5 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the energy consumption industry, with market revenues of $1,290.8 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $431.5 and $347.0 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,457.2 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $468.3 and $442.3 billion, respectively.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79wq6s/energy