DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/998mpp/20142018_world) has announced the addition of the "2014-2018 World Animal Health Market Dynamics and Trends" report to their offering.
The report provides a strategic overview of the worldwide animal health market, including:
- Five-year forecasts for:
- Major market segments.
- Key geographic regions.
- Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
- Analysis of key market segments.
- Review of major geographic areas.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Overview Of The Worldwide Animal Health Market.
2. Five-Year Forecasts For Major Market Segments And Key Geographic Regions.
3. Assessment Of Major U.S. And International Trends With Potentially Significant Impact On The Animal Health Industry During The Next Five Years.
4. Pricing, Industry Consolidation, Market Globalization, Growing R&D Cost, And Generics.
5. Advances In Genomics, Proteomics, Drug Screening, Tissue Engineering, Bioinformatics And Other Technologies.
6. Key Market Segments.
7. Major Geographic Areas.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/998mpp/20142018_world.