DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qknftv/emerging_consumer) has announced the addition of the "Emerging Consumer Lifestyles in Angola" report to their offering.
This report presents a detailed picture of the key factors driving changes in consumer lifestyles in Angola, from demographic changes, income, urbanisation, household structures, through to access to services, household assets, media uptake and the growth of the middle class and retail market.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Access complete, comparable and accurate data on changing consumer demographics and lifestyles
- Understand the size, shape and growth of the consumer market and what is driving growth
- Identify how consumer lifestyles will develop, what this means for the consumer class and how it impacts on future opportunities
- Angola has had the fastest growing economy in Africa having grown at a CAGR of 22% since 2000, growing from $9.1bn to $121.2bn.
- More than 50% of Angola's population is younger than 20 years old - in 2015, 57.8% will be between 0-19. More than 80% - 84.7% - of its population is under 40 years old.
- The pace of urbanization in Angola has been transformative on its three largest cities, Luanda, Huambo and Lubango. In then twenty years between 1995 and 2015, they will have grown collectively by 189.7% - nearly 3 times their size in 1995.
- Just under one third of Angola households own a refrigerator. In 2013, 29.8% of households had a refrigerator and across the country 1.25m households had one, up from 849k households in 2009.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Economic Growth And Income
2. Changing Demographics And Household Structures
3. Urbanisation And Infrastructure
4. Household Assets And Media Uptake
5. The Emerging Consumer Class And The Retail Market
6. Key Trends In Consumer Lifestyles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qknftv/emerging_consumer