DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v47h7q/exciting_regional) has announced the addition of the "Exciting Regional Opportunities and Challenges in the DC Power Systems Market " report to their offering.
The DC power systems market is witnessing growth in Africa and Latin America. This insight discusses markets trends in these two regions. Additionally, the insight offers top-level market data for 2014. It also identifies market share trends at the global level for 2014.
- Despite market maturity in Europe and North America, DC power systems are gaining momentum in untapped telecom markets, such as Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America.
- The highly competitive market is expected to shape itself into a dynamic space for market activity.
- The competitive landscape is becoming more complex, and is dominated by both telecom operators and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Typically, telecom vendors bundle telecom equipment with backup power equipment. This bundled offering is often unavailable to most DC power system OEMs.
- This snapshot highlights market opportunities by separating captive market share from opportunities available to all vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Total Market Metrics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v47h7q/exciting_regional