DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bncqjs/opportunities_in) has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in the European Electric Drives Market for Discrete Industries " report to their offering.
This research service analyses the opportunities in the European electric drives market for discrete industries. The study assesses the market share of leading companies and their strengths in terms of end-user industries and applications. Revenue forecasts for different geographic regions, various end-user segments, and multiple power ratings of drives have been provided through 2018.
In addition, the research examines the regional impact of electricity prices on the adoption of electric drives. Market drivers and restraints and their impact over the short, medium, and long terms have been provided. The study period is from 2010 to 2018, with 2013 as the base year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the European electric drives market for discrete industries growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- How is the demand for electric drives across different discrete industries throughout Europe?
- Which geographic region or end-user industry is expected to attract more demand for electric drives?
- What are the threats this market will likely encounter, and what are the factors that may drive the market?
- How is the demand for servo drives expected to grow during the forecast period?
- How competitive is the electric drives market for discrete industries in Europe? Who are the top 5 electric drive vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Electric Drives Market for Discrete Industries
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Electric Drives Market for Discrete Industries
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Electric Drives Market for Discrete Industries
6. Consumer Packaged Goods Segment Analysis
7. Electronics and Communication Segment Analysis
8. Automotive and Transportation Segment Analysis
9. Rubber, Plastic, Glass, and Ceramics Segment Analysis
10. Textiles, Apparel, and Leather Products Segment Analysis
11. Electrical Equipment Segment Analysis
12. Printing Segment Analysis
13. Other End-users Segment Analysis
14. Germany Analysis
15. Italy Analysis
16. France Analysis
17. The United Kingdom Analysis
18. Scandinavia Analysis
19. Benelux Analysis
20. Iberia Analysis
21. Rest of Western Europe Analysis
22. Central and Eastern Europe Analysis
23. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bncqjs/opportunities_in