CAMP HILL, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rite Aid stores nationwide are ready for customers to dash through the aisles in search for the perfect gift, décor or holiday essentials at great prices with many of its 4,600 convenient locations open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and opening at 7 a.m. on Black Friday.* According to the 2014 Accenture Holiday Shopping Survey, 45 percent of consumers plan to shop on Thanksgiving Day, an increase from 38 percent in 2013.
“Rite Aid is offering something for everyone this holiday season, whether they are looking for items that are new and exciting or traditional holiday gifts,” said Tony Montini, Rite Aid executive vice president of merchandising. “Our shelves are stocked with this year’s must-have items and we’re offering tremendous value through our wellness+ program. With our easily accessible locations and expanded hours, Rite Aid is sure to be a convenient destination for shopping during the busiest shopping weekend of the year and throughout the holiday season.”
Members of Rite Aid’s free wellness+ program will enjoy super savings on this year’s hottest items including:
- The popular 5 ft. tall animated signing and storytelling Santa is returning this year for $59.99.
- 50% off wide selection of Christmas décor including wreaths, wall art, village collection pieces and candles to turn any home into a Winter Wonderland.
- An assortment of artificial Christmas trees varying in size with great deals on light sets and batteries.
- Stock up now as assorted holiday boxed cards, gift wraps and gift bags are buy one, get two free.
- Deals on Craig tablets and netbooks can be found for $69.99.
- For $29.99, Rite Aid has a Midland wearable camera, which allows the user to capture all of the action from an incredible point of view.
- A great selection of cosmetic, bath and fragrance gift sets available in both Men’s and Women’s from favorites such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Nautica, Stetson and more.
- A variety of children’s toys including radio controlled cars and helicopters, mini-foosball table, Barbie, Disney Frozen book set and an assortment of plush stuffed animals.
- 2 for $9 on Holiday Popcorn Tins where shoppers can choose from 24 distinct designs including Coca-Cola, Disney and various holiday scenes.
- Stock up on decadent holiday chocolates from favorites such as Hershey’s Pot of Gold, Russell Stover, Ferrero Rocher or Peppermint Roca.
Picture Perfect Holiday Greetings and Gifts
- Get your personalized holiday greeting card out of the way as Rite Aid is offering a new broad assortment of multiple-image greeting cards to help spread the cheer to friends and family.
- Other great photo gifts include mugs, holiday ornaments, wall decals, tablet covers and cell phone cases; visit RiteAid.com to find great values on 8x10 canvases and feather-light wood prints.
Check out the Rite Aid circular for all Black Friday deals available through Saturday. And for customers who don’t feel like fighting the crowds, visit shop.riteaid.com. Shop comfortably from home and enjoy exclusive and expanded merchandise offers, the same sales and promotions as in-store customers, plus free shipping on all orders now through Dec. 6.
Spread the Social Cheer
Beginning Dec. 1, Rite Aid will feature an array of “One-Stop Stocking Shop” themed content on its social media channels. Followers will enjoy exclusive seasonal deals, customized stocking ideas and have the chance to win Rite Aid gift cards on Rite Aid’s Facebook and Instagram channels. To enter the giveaways, fans will have a chance to guess what gift is wrapped in festive holiday wrapping paper by looking at the shape of the product and reading clever clues. For holiday deals and delights, visit Rite Aid’s social channels at www.facebook.com/riteaid, www.instagram.com/riteaid and www.twitter.com/riteaid.
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia and fiscal 2014 annual revenues of $25.5 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company's website at www.riteaid.com.
* Store hours may vary and many pharmacies close at 3 p.m.; see www.riteaid.com/ stores for details.