DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hkcskq/coal_in_india) has announced the addition of the "Coal in India: Analysing Supply & Demand Side Dynamics in India with Database on Existing and Upcoming Coal Projects in India" report to their offering.
The report is a must buy for coal companies, power generators, domestic coal producers, captive miners, coal importers, coal transporters, technology providers, banks, project financers & investment bankers, consulting firms, research and educational institutes.
The key queries which find answer in this report are:
What is likely domestic coal production in India by 2020?
What would be the coal import scenario in India and its possible
impacts on the stake holders?
This report delves deep to and most exhaustively examines the
regulatory and industry structure of Coal in India and its key impacts
on the stake holders.
- This report attempts to unveil the pressure on the power generation companies, steel companies and other coal consuming industries with rising coal cost and increased focus on securing imported coal.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Coal Fields & Mining in India
3. Reserves & Production of Coal in India
4. Coal Industry Structure & Regulation in India
5. Cost Dynamics of Coal Mining in India
6. Logistics of Coal in India
7. Coal Washing in India
8. Captive Coal Mining in India
9. Imported Coal Situation in India
10. Coal Demand in India
11. Coal Consumption in India
12. Risk Analysis for Coal in India
13. Major Players in coal Industry of India
14. Conclusion/Way Forward
15. Annexure/Case Study
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hkcskq/coal_in_india