DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djw37q/ghana_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Ghana Mobile Handset Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Technology and by Generation" report to their offering.
"Ghana Mobile Handset Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Technology and by Generation" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Ghana and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
This report offers a concise breakdown of Ghana operating environment, with both historic data and forecasts to 2015.
The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - data on Ghana population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration rates
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset sales by customer type - New subscriptions and replacement mobile handset
- Mobile handset sales by: gray market sales, price band, technology and generation, air interface, distribution of mobile handset sales by generation
- Mobile handset ASP
- Mobile handset revenue
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
4 MOBILE HANDSET SALES BY QUARTER
5 MOBILE HANDSET SALES BY TYPE OF CUSTOMER
6 MOBILE HANDSET SALES BY CATEGORY
7 MOBILE HANDSET ASP
8 MOBILE HANDSET REVENUE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djw37q/ghana_mobile