DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgzx4s/honey_trends_u_s) has announced the addition of the "Honey Trends: U.S. Retail Market Trade Brief" report to their offering.
Intense focus on added sugars consumption and links to obesity, diabetes and heart disease is motivating consumers to both reduce total consumption and switch to sweeteners perceived as more healthful, including honey, among others. The current high level of consumer interest in honey makes it a great time to offer innovative products that piggyback on the latest and emerging trends for this sweetener.
Scope of Trade Brief
This trade brief strives to estimate and analyze the size, growth rates and composition of the honey market in the United States, focusing specifically on the retail market for kitchen and tabletop use while also discussing major trends that are currently impacting or are expected to impact the selection and use of honey for foodservice and industrial use by processors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Outlook
- Overall Caloric Sweetener Market Projected to Decline Due to Lower Sugar Sales
- Market Opportunities
- Honey Consumption
- Honey Market Driven by Private Label and Small Brands
- Honey Market Share Fragmented with Greater Use of Alternate Channels
- New Honey Products & Marketing Trends
- To Avoid Pesticides, Greater Demand for Organic and Non-GMO Honey Likely
- Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors
- Consumer-Reported Sweetener Use
- Honey & Conventional Kitchen Syrups
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgzx4s/honey_trends_u_s