SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration solutions that help customers win more digital enterprise opportunities, today announced the availability of Panduit Corp.’s Energy Efficient Data Center Cabinets in the Netformx KnowledgeBase™. Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers optimize the physical infrastructure through simplification, agility, and operational efficiency. Netformx DesignXpert®, the industry benchmark for enterprise technology solution design and proposal generation, is built on the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
Using Netformx DesignXpert, Panduit Net-Access™ Network (N-Type) and Server (S-Type) Cabinets can now be easily included in data center proposals. Net-Access N-Type Cabinets are designed for data center managers and systems integrators specifying high-density network, storage, and compute applications that require optimal thermal management and the capacity to manage high cable densities. Net-Access S-Type Cabinets provide an unprecedented range of features in a cost effective cabinet platform for server, network, and pre-configured cabinet applications. Both offerings can be utilized as part of Panduit Pre-Configured Physical Infrastructure Solutions which speed the design and deployment of new technologies.
Netformx DesignXpert automates the collaborative, end-to-end design process to produce a validated architecture and winning proposal. Because Netformx DesignXpert is so easy-to-use, users can work directly with their customers to design the solution. This eliminates costly and time-consuming “back and forth” interactions and allows the customer to be an active participant in the design process. Netformx DesignXpert automates the end-to-end process to produce complete designs, validated architectures, and customer-facing documents.
- Panduit Net-Access Network and Server Cabinets are now available in the Gold and Platinum Editions of Netformx DesignXpert.
- Panduit joins other leading equipment vendors in the Netformx KnowledgeBase which includes more than 545,000 products and more than 2.45 million configuration rules.
- Netformx offers three solutions to streamline a partner’s proposal generation workflow: design-to-win, design-to-implement, and design-to-profit.
- Validated designs generated using Netformx DesignXpert result in significant improvements in accuracy and productivity, as well as time- and cost-savings.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert, over 2,680 customers in more than 144 countries create proposals with higher win rates, resulting in happier customers and more profits.
“As data processing volumes grow dramatically, designers are choosing Panduit Energy Efficient Cabinets to reduce data center operational costs, improve energy efficiency, and optimize available capacity,” said Jeff Paliga, Solutions Director-Data Center at Panduit. “Using a single tool—DesignXpert—data center designers can now easily incorporate Panduit Energy Efficient Cabinets into their data center proposals.”
“By being able to select Panduit cabinets in Netformx DesignXpert we have gained significant efficiencies and cost savings as we design data centers,” said Scott Klink, Datacenter Architect at boice.net. “We can create complete designs quickly and accurately within a single integrated system without relying on spreadsheets or separate diagramming software.”
“With completion of this first phase of incorporating Panduit products into the Netformx KnowledgeBase, our customers can now provide Panduit cabinets that offer efficient utilization of cooling capacity and reduced energy consumption in their data center proposals,” said Dave Alexander, Vice President of Strategic Accounts at Netformx. “DesignXpert automates data center design and provides more accurate designs and proposals, resulting in increased customer satisfaction.”
- Learn more about Panduit Efficient Data Center Cabinets.
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation.
- Learn more about the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- Read "Driving Profitability from Vendor Reward Programs", an Intercomms Magazine article.
- Watch CRN TV interview on “Data Center Designs” by Editor Kristin Bent.
- Read the InterComms Magazine article “Profit Acceleration for Ecosystem Partners”.
- Download Frost and Sullivan's "Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business".
- Download the TRI white paper, “The Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure Boom: Is Your Sales/Engineering Team Equipped to Win its Share of the Business?”.
- Read Netformx customer case studies.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration solutions that help customers win more digital enterprise opportunities. Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators, and equipment vendors who rely on our award-winning solutions to design and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe.
Netformx has over 2,680 solution providers as customers in more than 144 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, Verizon, and WWT. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, Brocade, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Polycom, Riverbed, and now Panduit.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that connect, manage and automate the physical infrastructure. Panduit Unified Physical InfrastructureSM (UPI)-based solutions help customers integrate core business systems for a smarter, unified business foundation. Our robust partner ecosystem, global staff, and unmatched service and support make Panduit a valuable and trusted partner (www.panduit.com).