DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4thpst/strategic_insight) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Insight into Europe's Electric Power Steering Market" report to their offering.
Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) across Europe are working towards providing improved safety and comfort to consumers through various technologies. Electric power steering (EPS) has been a success since its introduction in developed markets and is gaining preference in emerging markets. European consumers in higher segments are increasingly interested in EPS, which was earlier limited to smaller segment vehicles. This research service is based on secondary and primary research collected from suppliers of EPS systems and OEMs active in the European market. The research covers market trends and OEM technology preferences as well as key conclusions, outlooks, and predictions. The study period is 2010-2021 using a base year of 2013.
The aim of this study is to research, analyze, and forecast the EPS strategies of key OEMs across Europe and their impact on the growth and performance of the technology in that region.
- Provide EPS market overview and trends
- Provide EPS technology analysis
- Provide EPS fitment strategies of key OEMs in the European passenger vehicle market
- Provide forecasts of the current and future EPS market in Europe by type
- Provide competitor analysis of competitive factors, competitor product portfolio, and capabilities
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What portion of the market will CEPS hold in the future while better performing alternatives such as PEPS and REPS are available?
- Is 15 KN front axle load still the limiting factor for EPS adoption?
- What are the OEM preferences for various EPS types across different vehicle segments?
- Will Infiniti Q50 be the only vehicle to use the SBW technology?
- How is the EPS technology expected to evolve during the period of 2013-2021?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. European Outlook
6. OEM Profiles
7. Supplier Profiles
8. Conclusions and Future Outlook Total EPS Market
- BMW Group
- Daimler Group
- Fiat-Chrysler Group
- Ford Group
- GM Group
- Hyundai Group
- Hyundai Mobis
- JTEKT Corporation
- Mando Corporation
- NSK Deutschland GmbH
- Nexteer Automotive
- PSA Group
- Renault-Nissan Group
- TRW Automotive
- ThyssenKrupp Presta Steering
- Volkswagen Group
- ZF Lenksysteme
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4thpst/strategic_insight.