DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gb43rg/global_aircraft) has announced the addition of the "Global Aircraft Part Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries" report to their offering.
This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for aircraft parts. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level.
The market data covers the years 2007-2018.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for aircraft parts?
- What is the aircraft part market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for aircraft parts as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Aircraft rotors and propellers
- Aircraft under-carriages
- Spark-ignition aircraft engines
- Turbo-propeller engines (1100 kW or less)
- Turbo-propeller engines (more than 1100 kW)
- Turbo-jet engines (25 KN or less)
- Turbo-jet engines (more than 25 KN)
- Other reaction engines
- Turbo-propeller and turbo-jet engine parts
- Spark-ignition aircraft engine parts
- Other aircraft parts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gb43rg/global_aircraft