DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldtcrl/global_lifting) has announced the addition of the "Global Lifting and Handling Equipment Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in 60 Countries" report to their offering.
This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for lifting and handling equipment. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level.
The market data covers the years 2007-2018.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for lifting and handling equipment?
- What is the lifting and handling equipment market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for lifting and handling equipment as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Cranes for mounting on road vehicles
- Overhead travelling cranes (fixed support)
- Portal and pedestal jib cranes
- Straddle carriers and mobile lifting frames on tyres
- Tower cranes
- Transporter and bridge cranes
- Tower cranes
- Other cranes, lifting frames and derricks
- Continuous-action elevators and conveyors for goods
- Lifts and skip hoists
- Escalators and moving walkways
- Pneumatic conveyors and elevators
- Electric forklift trucks and trucks with lifting or handling equipment
- Other forklift trucks and trucks with lifting or handling equipment
- Other electric work trucks used in airports, dock areas, warehouses and factories
- Other work trucks used in airports, dock areas, warehouses and factories
- Ski-lifts, chair-lifts and teleferiques
- Hoists, capstans, jacks, winches and pulley tackle
- Other lifting and handling equipment
- Lifting and handling equipment parts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldtcrl/global_lifting