DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcvp2c/european_and_uk) has announced the addition of the "European & UK Gas Market Review 2014" report to their offering.
The UK Gas Market Review has been published since 1996. However, with the growing integration of gas markets in Europe, for 2014 it have been expanded into a European Gas Market Review. This will cover the markets in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Belgium and Italy.
The European Gas Market Review will cover the following key aspects of the gas market in Europe:
- The spot market prices from 2012 to 2014.
- Recent development in all of the European markets, in terms of gas demand, regulation, new supply, new infrastructure, gas pricing and new import contracts.
- Forecast of gas demand up to 2015 or 2030 in all of the key markets. This will highlight the influence of Electricity market reform and Shale gas prospects in the UK.
- Forecasts of Pipeline gas supplies for Europe over the next two decades. Will new supplies be available from Central Asia and the Middle East?
- An assessment of the changing World LNG market and its implications for Europe. Will LNG imports return to Europe in the near future?
- Conclusions on the development of the European gas market up to 2030.
- An assessment of where Europe now stands in the transition from oil based pricing in long term contracts to the use of Hub pricing.
- Price forecast coverage has also been expanded. The 2014 Review will include an analysis of prices in the TTF, GasPool/NCG and PSV Markets as well as NBP. Forecasts of these prices up to 2019 are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
A. Gas Prices In 2012 To 2014
- Highlights Of The Spot Market 2011/12 To 2013/14
- Historic Day-Ahead Price Data For 2010 To 2013
B. Recent Market Developments, 2012 To 2014
- The UK
- The Netherlands
C. Future Gas Supply To Europe
- New Lng Plants Under Construction Worldwide
- Reductions In LNG Supply
- Japan LNG Market
- World LNG Supply-Demand Forecast
- Pipeline Gas Supplies
D. Demand Forecasts
- The Netherlands
E. Changes In European Gas Prices
- The Problem For European Gas Companies
- The Renegotiations
- The Attitude Of The Participants
- What Does The Future Hold?
F. Conclusion On European Gas Market
- Demand Forecasts
- Future Pattern Of Gas Supply
- Increased Volatility In Demand And Price
- Overall Market Assessment
G. Gas Price Forecasts
- The Background To The Forecasts
- Future Gas Prices
- Monthly Gas Price Forecasts
- Quarterly Gas Price Forecasts 2014 To 2019
- Comparison With The Current Price Curve
- Spot Gas Prices In Continental Markets
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcvp2c/european_and_uk