DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z52pwh/biomass_in_india) has announced the addition of the "Biomass in India: Evaluating the Potential for Power Production - 2014" report to their offering.
This report will be divided in to 13 chapters which covers information about Biomass Potential, Availability of Biofuel, Growth Drivers, Existing Biomass Capacity in India, Policy and Legal Framework, State Policy Guidelines, Current Policy Guidelines, Procedure for Setting up a Bio mass Plant in India, Equity Financing, Debt Financing, External Financing, Cost Analysis, Economic Viability, State/Regions for setting up a Bio mass Plant, Off-Grid Bio mass Models, Biomass Power Projects, Risks related to Fuels, Financial, Technological, Capacity Building, Key Equipment Manufacturers and Technology Providers.
This is a market research report which provides the information on:
- Availability of Bio fuels in India
- Guidelines given by Central and State in regard of Biomass Power in India
- Details about important Equipment Manufacturers and Technology Providers
- Business Models involved in the usage of Biomass to Produce Power
- Recognition of Industry Challenges and ways to diminish the risks.
This report will help you find answers to questions like:
- Why Biomass Power is better as compared to other Energy Sources?
- What are the growth drivers concerned for the Biomass Power in India?
- What all procedures one should follow before setting up a Biomass Power Plant in India?
- How can one mitigate the risks arising due to different adverse factors?
- Who all are the major Players in Biomass Power Market and the major projects in India?
- What is the economic viability of setting up a Biomass Power Plant in India?
- What encouragement government is giving to the players in Biomass Industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Biomass Sector Overview
2. Biomass Availability in India
3. Installed Capacity of Biomass
4. Policy and Regulatory Framework
5. Procedure for Setting up a Biomass Power Plant in India
7. Equipment Manufacturers and Technology Providers
8. Biomass Plant Cost Economics
9. B2B Models in Biomass
10. Biomass Power Projects
11. Company Profiles
12. Diminution of Risks
13. Bio Power Outlook-Capacity Addition Trends by 2020
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z52pwh/biomass_in_india