DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv9m5j/india_energy) has announced the addition of the "India Energy Sector and Market Outlook to 2025" report to their offering.
The report highlights the significant potential for value creation along the different segments of the value chain for technologies, including project planning, manufacturing, installation, grid connection, operation and maintenance and decommissioning.
The report analyses the Present Scenario of India Energy Sector and gives its Outlook towards the year 2025.
The scope of the research includes:
- Introduction to India Energy Sector, highlighting energy policy in the country
- Analysis and future outlook on India's Coal Sector, highlighting supply, demand and pricing
- Study on Indian Oil and Gas Market with future outlook
- Outlook on Power Sector in India
- Detailed outlook on power generating sources such as thermal, nuclear, hydropower and renewables
- Analyze major market forces impacting the sectors under review
- A brief on Major Market Participants
- SWOT Analysis of India Energy Sector
Key Topics Covered:
2. India Coal Sector
3. India Oil and Gas Sector
4. India Power Sector
5. India Thermal Power Sector
6. India Nuclear Power Sector
7. India Hydropower Sector
8. India Renewable Power Sector
10. Way Ahead
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv9m5j/india_energy
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.