DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzk9lh/central_and) has announced the addition of the "Central and Eastern Europe Mobile Data Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Technology" report to their offering.
"Central and Eastern Europe Mobile Data Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Technology " report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Central and Eastern Europe and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - Statistical data on Central and Eastern Europe population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Central and Eastern Europe mobile services penetration covering: Main lines, mobile users, mobile subscriptions by type and mobile data users
- Mobile subscriptions by technology: GSM, TDMA, CDMA One, GSM/GPRS, GSM/EDGE, CDMA 1X, UMTS, HSPA, LTE
- Mobile subscriptions by segment - consumer and business subscriptions
- Total mobile revenues including messaging and applications.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Mobile Services Penetration
4 Mobile Subscriptions By Technology
5 Mobile Revenues
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzk9lh/central_and