SAN JOSE, Calif. & DOYLESTOWN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit assurance and acceleration solutions that help customers win more digital enterprise opportunities, and KBZ, a leading Cisco Authorized Distributor specializing in Collaboration, TelePresence and Unified Communications, announced today that they have signed an agreement that will enable KBZ to provide value added services to their Partners using the Netformx PartnerCentral platform.
The new services, now included in KBZ’s unique Partner Enablement portfolio, will improve Partner profitability and simplify Cisco incentive, certification and relationship management. KBZ’s Partner Enablement programs help Partners navigate complex Cisco requirements and provide access to personalized guidance, training and assistance regarding Cisco promotions and certification process.
The Netformx PartnerCentral SaaS platform helps technology providers increase profitability by automating the process of capturing more reward dollars, reducing labor-intensive and manual tasks to ensure compliance, and significantly improving the visibility and management of vendor reward and certification programs.
- Netformx offers three solutions to streamline a partner’s proposal generation workflow: design-to-win, design-to-implement, and design-to-profit.
- Netformx PartnerCentral (formerly VARcompliance) is leveraged by over 100 Cisco partners from all geographies, specializations, and certifications.
- Netformx PartnerCentral manages more than 17,000 partner-certified employees.
- KBZ is recognized for technical expertise and exceptional Partner support, combined with sales, marketing, professional services, and logistical expertise for Cisco Collaboration, TelePresence and UC solutions.
- The Netformx KnowledgeBase includes more than 545,000 products and more than 2.45 million configuration rules.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert to create validated designs, over 2,680 customers in more than 144 countries create proposals with higher win rates, resulting in happier customers and more profits.
"As a Cisco Collaboration distributor, we are committed to providing unique services that help our Partners be more profitable," said Kyle Zorzi, Vice President at KBZ. "Our partnership with Netformx will enable us to increase our Partners' expertise, revenue, profitability and overall success.”
“Many Cisco partners do not maximize their profits because of the complexity of navigating vendor incentive and certification programs,” said Ittai Bareket, Chief Executive Officer at Netformx. “KBZ provides a valuable service to its Partners by using the power and sophistication of Netformx PartnerCentral to increase their profitability.”
- Learn more about Netformx PartnerCentral.
- Learn more about KBZ Partner Enablement.
- Read "Driving Profitability from Vendor Reward Programs", an Intercomms Magazine article.
- Read “Netformx Helps Cisco Partners Get What's Coming To Them”, a CRN article by Kristin Bent.
- Read the InterComms Magazine article “Profit Acceleration for Ecosystem Partners”.
- Read Netformx customer case studies.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit assurance and acceleration solutions that help customers win more digital enterprise opportunities. Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators, and equipment vendors who rely on our award-winning solutions to design and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe.
Netformx has over 2,680 solution providers as customers in more than 144 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, Verizon, and WWT. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, Brocade, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Polycom, and Riverbed.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
KBZ, www.kbz.com, is a leading Cisco Authorized Distributor with unmatched expertise in the Cisco Collaboration, TelePresence and UC portfolio of products. KBZ is recognized for technical expertise and exceptional partner support, combined with sales, marketing, professional services, and logistical expertise for Cisco Collaboration, TelePresence and UC solutions. KBZ is a privately held corporation headquartered in Doylestown, PA with offices throughout the US. For more information about KBZ, please contact email@example.com.