SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GENBAND, a leading developer of real time communications software solutions, today announced that it is a Diamond Sponsor of the WebRTC World V Conference & Expo in San Jose, November 18 – 20. Kandy™, GENBAND’s recently launched communications Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), will be on display featuring several showcase applications. The disruptive approach of integrating Kandy’s real time communications software development platform with GENBAND’s proven communications technologies allows anyone from developers to service providers to easily embed a full suite of integrated voice, video, chat, screen sharing and collaboration capabilities into their existing business, web and mobile applications.
“WebRTC is a key component of Kandy, so WebRTC World V is a great venue for us to showcase the true power of this one-of-a-kind platform,” said Paul Pluschkell, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Cloud Services for GENBAND and Kandy Founder. “We are also looking forward to hearing more about how other companies are leveraging WebRTC and to demonstrating the virtually unlimited uses that Kandy can support.”
A range of companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 organizations have already demonstrated various business and use cases for Kandy including SAP, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Bloomfire, InfoStreet and VIZICOM.
GENBAND Kandy WebRTC Evangelist Chris Vitek will present several topics at the conference including Can WebRTC Succeed without Microsoft & Apple? at 11:30 am on November 19; Making WebRTC Work for Any Business at 2:00 pm on November 19; and M2M Applications of WebRTC at 9:10 am on November 20. Vice President of KLOUD Business Development Patrick Gilbert will present How are UC Vendors Using WebRTC to Enhance their Offerings? at 3:00 pm on November 20.
- Kandy is a Diamond Sponsor at the WebRTC World V Conference & Expo.
- Various Kandy showcase apps will be demonstrated at the conference.
- Kandy provides APIs, SDKs and Quick Starts for an entire portfolio of real time communications capabilities that are integrated with traditional communications solutions. From call control to video conferencing and message transcription, the entire suite of GENBAND solutions and services are available for developer access.
- Developers are encouraged to visit Kandy.io, register and start using the development toolkit for free.
- View the recent Kandy Webinar which provides a detailed overview of the platform.
- Download the Kandy Webinar presentation.
- View short Kandy demonstration videos including collaboration, concierge, multi-party video and creating a virtual business assistant to see the power of Kandy.
Visit GENBAND’s Kandy at booth numbers 18 - 19.
Watch this short video for an introduction to Kandy.
GENBAND’s Kandy communications Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) is a real time software development platform, built from GENBAND’s core communications, presence, security and real-time technologies. Kandy enables service providers, enterprises, software vendors, systems integrators, partners and developers to enrich their applications and services with real time contextual communications, providing a more engaging user experience. With Kandy companies of all sizes and types can quickly integrate real time communications capabilities into their existing applications and business processes. For more information visit kandy.io.
GENBAND is a global leader in real time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit www.genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon and Kandy are trademarks of GENBAND.