STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Cloetta AB (STO:CLAB):
· Net sales for the quarter increased by 9.1 per cent to SEK 1,303m (1,194), including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.9 per cent.
· Operating profit was SEK 178m (131).
· Underlying EBIT was SEK 178m (160).
· Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 75m (54).
· Net debt/underlying EBITDA was 4.5x (4.4). In the quarter, loans of SEK 34m were repaid.
· On 5 November Cloetta signed an agreement with Coop Sverige AB to provide them with a new pick-and-mix concept starting in 2015.
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionary company in the Nordic region, the Netherlands, and Italy. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. Cloetta owns some of the strongest brands on the market, such as Läkerol, Cloetta, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife, Saila, Red Band and Sperlari. Cloetta has 11 production units in six countries. Cloetta’s class B-shares are traded on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information about Cloetta is available on www.cloetta.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com