DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dg4fjh/metastatic) has announced the addition of the "Metastatic Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Metastatic Melanoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Metastatic Melanoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Metastatic Melanoma Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Metastatic Melanoma - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Metastatic Melanoma - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Metastatic Melanoma - Pipeline Products Glance
- Metastatic Melanoma - Products under Development by Companies
- Metastatic Melanoma - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Metastatic Melanoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Metastatic Melanoma - Therapeutics Assessment
- Drug Profiles
- Metastatic Melanoma - Recent Pipeline Updates
- Metastatic Melanoma - Dormant Projects
- Metastatic Melanoma - Discontinued Products
- Metastatic Melanoma - Product Development Milestones
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dg4fjh/metastatic