DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngsgpf/power_generation) has announced the addition of the "Power Generation - Full Archive Bundle Offer" report to their offering.
Get A Complete Picture Of How The Power Generation Sector Evolved In The Last Years And Identify Business Opportunities For Your Company
A full catalogue with 21 Power Generation Reports published between 2010 and 2013 is now available to buy at a discounted price.
- These reports will allow you to:
- Identify the most attractive geographies, markets and sectors to increase business.
- Develop custom strategies based on the current and forecasted trends.
- Benchmark different geographies by the historic and forecasted growth of demand and revenues.
- Get advanced insights into the price trends for each segments and for all the major regions of the world
The reports included in this package are:
- Cost of Power Generation - Renewables Compete with Conventional Alternatives as the Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) is driven down by Technological Developments and Mass Deployments
- Emerging Power Markets in South America and Mexico to 2020 - Changing Competitive Dynamics and Clean Energy Investments Position Brazil and Mexico as Regional Leaders
- Power Markets in Western Europe to 2020 - Development of a Fully Integrated and Liberalized Electricity Market System to Increase Competitiveness and Improve Efficiency in the Region
- Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020 - Expansion of T&D Base to Meet Renewable Energy Targets and Replacement of Aging Infrastructure Will Present Growth Opportunities
- Emerging Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 -Governments Encouraging Infrastructure Development by Easing Industry Barriers in Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania
- Major Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Renewable Resources, Privatization, and Easing Barriers to Entry in Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine and Turkey
- Emerging Power Markets in South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Government's Restructuring Reforms Encouraging Private Participation will Enhance Price Competition and Efficiency
- Power Market in SAARC Countries to 2020 - FDI Driven by Private Sector Participation is Key to Future Growth
- Thermal Power Maintenance Market to 2020 - Rising Electricity Demand and New Installations Stimulate Asia Pacific and Middle East Markets
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) Market to 2020- Market Shifts from Asia- Pacific to MiddleEast, Driven by Focus on CCGT Plants and Equipment Replacement/Retrofit
- Power Market in Western Europe to 2020 - Government Policies Downplaying the Nuclear Energy Industry and spurring the growth of Renewable Energy
- Power Market in Africa to 2020 - Private Public Partnerships Will Improve Infrastructure to Serve Rural and Peri-Urban Communities
- Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020 - Intermittent Renewable and Distributed Generation Presents a Challenge to T&D Systems
- IT Applications Market in Global Utilities to 2020 - Meter Data Management Emerging as a Key Application Towards Cost Efficient and Customer Centric Future
- Power Market in the Americas to 2020 - Renewable Energy and Growing Demand Entails Efficient Infrastructure
- Air Pollution Control Market for Coal Fired Power Plants to 2020 - Increasing Plant Capacity to Present Growth Opportunities
- Power Market in Eastern Europe to 2020 - New Investments to Drive Power Demand in the Region
- Power Market in Western Europe to 2020 - Increasing Focus on Renewable Power to Change the Energy Mix
- The Future of the Asia-Pacific Power Market to 2020 - Growing Demand in the Region to Attract Major Investments
- The Future of the Middle East Power Market to 2020: Opportunity Analysis, Technology Overview, Infrastructure and Policy Assessment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngsgpf/power_generation