DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8wgnp/emerging_consumer) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Emerging Consumer Trends and their Future Impact on FMCG Industry" to their offering.
This report globally analyzes the prominence of key trends for consumer behavior, organization business strategy, and industry dynamics over the next three years. This report also examines executive opinions about the steps or activities planned by organizations over the next three years to improve customer satisfaction and convenience, increase environment friendliness and ethical quotient, enhance personalization and customization, and improve the premium credential of the product.
- Convenience and health will be significant consumer trends over the next three years
- Health, naturalness and simplicity, and convenience will play an important role in shaping the industry over the next three years
- Organizations are adopting sustainable sourcing and minimizing pollution to make their product portfolio more ethical and environment friendly over the next three years
- Organizations are planning to enhance quality assurance levels and improve the premium credentials of products over the next three years
The highest percentage of executives who operate in Asia-Pacific
consider heart health as a significant health issue for their
Key Topics Covered:
- Business attitudes towards consumer trends
- Identifying the importance of trends in the FMCG arena from a consumer, organization and industry perspective
- An analysis of how organizations plan to target consumer trends over the next three years
- The Coca-Cola company
- Dupont Nutrition and health
- AB-Biotics SA
- Bayn Europe AB
- Barentz Europe B.V.
- Jamba Juice Company
- Zego Snacks
- Kellogg Company
- Walmart Stores Inc.
- Trailblazer Food Products
- Arcadia Biosciences
- Cargill Inc.
- RPC Superfos
- Organic Chia Company
- Kraft Foods Group Inc.
- Ingredia Functional
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8wgnp/emerging_consumer