SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The biodiesel market has seen a huge growth over the past years. Biodiesel with its recognized effectiveness in improving energy security and stimulating domestic agriculture and job creation is encouraged by governments across the globe. After the successful series of oleochemicals and biofuel conferences, CBI will hold Global Biodiesel Focus (GBF 2014) on December 10-11 in Bali, Indonesia, gathering the biodiesel market participants of knowledge and experience to share the dynamics and challenges lying ahead in this industry.
Market players and fuel policymakers, regulators and stakeholders from Indonesia/Malaysia/Thailand/China/Korea/Japan/Philippines/Singapore/US/Europe will be invited, allowing the conference attendees to hear the voice of top management, check the latest market trade flow and updates of feedstock research, gain the best networking chance and get deep insights on what is happening in the market!
1. Crisis in Crude Oil Market — How Will Bio-energy Play?
2. Global Biodiesel Market Overview under Feedstock Perspective — Analysis on Emerging and Conventional Markets
3. Challenges & Risks: What Happens to Biodiesel after Duty Reform and How Credit Matter
4. Europe as the Main Force of Biodiesel Production — Analysis on Its Influence on Global Biofuel Industry
5. Spotlight: Biodiesel Industry Development & Roadmap in SEA
6. Bio-energy Market Outlook & Investment Chance for Renewables
7. Technical Performance Comparison among Different Feedstock (Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Jatropha Oil and Used Cooking Oil)
8. UCOME: Waste to Energy
9. Sustainability Task: Analysis on Regulation and Market Requirements for Biofuels
10. Overview and Outlook of Chinese Biodiesel Industry — How Will the Demand Continue?
11. Downstream Exploration — Biodiesel’s Application in Transportation Sector and Other Emerging Sectors
12. Price Trend Perspective — Market Dynamics & Trade Flow for Biodiesel
13. By-Products: Dynamic Glycerin Market — Bullish or Bearish?
14. Market Growth for Biojet Fuel in Aviation Industry
15. Automobile Industry Forecast: Renewable Fuel Usage in Vehicles
16. Upgrade Your Logistics and Supply Chain